For property-casualty insurance companies looking to assess the performance of their independent agents and brokers, Ward Group offers an agency tiering program designed to objectively measure agency performance, identify top agency performers and uncover GAPs in your distribution profile.
Our Agency Tiering program uses a standardized, proven method to score and tier the agency force of a P&C insurance company. The scoring uses premium, policy, loss ratio and claim information to give each agency a score. Conceptually, it is like establishing an individual’s credit score. Once scored, tiers are created showing vital agency performance metrics. The program also makes comparisons across tiers and geographically showing an agency’s performance to all other agencies your company is contracted with in a state or region.
Benefits of Our Distribution Profile Service
The performance data helps our clients to:
- Objectively measure the entire agency force
- Better align company resources
- Drive agency behavior
- Identify true agency partners
- Assertively weed out problem agencies
- Appropriately allocate marketing department efforts
- Personal Loss Ratio
- Commercial Loss Ratio
- Written Premium
- Premium Growth
- Policy Retention
- Premium Retention
- Change in Policy Count
- Personal Claims Frequency
- Commercial Claims Frequency
- Personal Lines Hit Ratio
- Commercial Lines Hit Ratio
- Creates tiers based on scoring model
- Exams critical attributes by agency segment
- Compares performance of agencies across tiers and geographically
Your Data is Secure
- All data is cleansed and suppressed to protect confidentiality.
- No individual company's information will be shared with another company.
- The comparison benchmarks are only available to companies that subscribe and participate in the Ward Group agency tiering service.
For more information about Ward Group's agency tiering service, contact Doug Terrill.