2016 Sales and Marketing Hot Topics Survey Results
Ward Group conducted the 2016 Sales and Marketing Hot Topics Survey of sales and marketing leaders from property-casualty insurance carriers. The objective of this survey was to gain perspective on issues impacting organizations’ ability to attain profitable growth over time. The survey results provide insight and several key findings regarding the impact of carrier business strategy on an organization’s financial results.
The survey covers the following topics:
- Critical growth factors (e.g., rate changes, new account acquisition, account retention, etc.)
- Key business practices (e.g., pricing strategy, product offerings, sales/marketing expense structure, etc.)
- Greatest challenges/concerns
- Top three trends in today’s P&C marketplace
- Major 2016 sales and marketing initiatives
Property-Casualty Insurance Carriers - Sales and Marketing Leaders
For questions or additional information regarding this study, please contact Rob Bentley.