This website is the responsibility of Ward Group. You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail at 11500 Northlake Drive, Suite 305, Cincinnati, OH 45249-1662.
While we don't ask for any registration or personal information to check out our site, some information about your server address, Web browser, and computer system are automatically transmitted to our Web servers so that we can operate our site on the Internet. [If you choose to register with us, we require you to give us your personal information (such as name, address, e-mail address, etc.).] In addition, as part of our site operation, we reserve the right to automatically collect and track:
- The home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of computer and type of Web browser you are using while you visit our website; and
- Information on what pages of the website you access.
Ward Group stores its customer information in a secure database to fulfill your requests for certain services and to contact you about specials and new products. A few select employees of Ward Group have access to your personal information for monitoring, marketing, demographic, and promotional purpose as well as to assist us in customizing the content of our site to provide information that may be of interest to you.
Ward Group will never sell or rent your personally identifiable information to other companies.
Ward Group will share your personally identifiable information with other companies only when:
- We provide your information to another Company that assists us in providing you services, such as a fulfillment center, and we will disclose your information only to companies that are reputable and will use the data for marketing purposes that we determine may be of interest to you;
- We are required by law to provide your information;
- We may sell or otherwise transfer such information to a successor of Ward Group or any subsidiary of division of Ward Group in connection with a an asset sale, merger, consolidation, divestiture, stock sale or other corporate transaction, or by way of assignment (whether by operation of law or otherwise) in connection with any such or similar transaction or in connection with the administration of a bankruptcy estate.
The importance of security for all personally identifiable information associated with our users is of great concern to us. Financial information, if collected, is transmitted from your computer to our server using encryption software. Only those employees who need access to our users' information in order to do their jobs are allowed access, as described above.
You may opt-out of having your personal information collected by contacting us by e-mail or regular mail. Please note that in order to fulfill certain obligations, we may need to continue sending you notices or other important information concerning any orders or services you request.